Monday, March 12, 2012

Well, Naturally...

Day 2:
Today was a lovely day.
Nothing extraordinary. Just being.
First bike ride of the year, fresh fruit crepes, and Ella turned 5 years old.
The weather was amazing and with the the windows open and some old records playing, I was a happy girl.







































Something I like about life: having the ability and opportunity to do things I've never done before, and learning from them.
Something I hate about life: repeated mistakes, glitches, things that have happened and continue to happen.

What about you?

-J

3 comments:

  1. Glitches are one of my favs. They can be so beautiful. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something I love about life: meaning. Everything means something.
    Something I hate about life: not seeing all that's there for me to see...and therefore not trusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad I wasn't there to celebrate Ella and crepes with you. Soon...

    ReplyDelete