Sunday, March 11, 2012

Keys, Aspiration, and a Blog Resurrection.

Spring Break means…

People.
Studio time.
Being outside.
Movies.
Creativity.
Spontaneity.

And, blogging. 
Every day.
I've decided it's time to revamp my blog and post everyday this week.
Maybe people will start reading it again. Blog resurrection, people.

My plan is to take (at least one) photo each day, and also share some bit of that day with you, readers. 

And now is your chance to give input on what direction I take the design of the blog.
Let me know what you think, if you care- in the comment section below. If you don't, I may resort to something terribly cliche like… like… clouds or something. And we don't want that.

Day 1…

If you know me much at all, you probably know that I have a horrible weakness for old things. 
So naturally, Antique stores, Flea markets, and Estate sales are places I frequent. 
Lana and I started the week off right by going to a couple of stores today.

Of course, I had to get these gorgeous keys. I didn't even know I needed them until I saw them. Then I remembered how much I needed them. Story of my life. 
But seriously, old keys get me every time. 

























What does this week hold in store for you? 

-J

4 comments:

  1. Time to focus on God, and time to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design of this blog. Meaning...the way it's organized and presented? I'm pretty content with the way you have it. :)
    If you're looking for suggestions on what to write about...perhaps some of the lessons you've been learning lately from God? Poetry? Music and why it's important to you? The nanny life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Design more like, appearance, color scheme, photos, etc.
    Thanks for the writing topic ideas. I always love suggestions from faithful readers :)

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm no good at design ideas. I like blue? :)

    ReplyDelete