Friday, October 1, 2010

it's official.

Dear friends,

October has come, as it always does. I love that about the seasons, they never cease to visit us when the time is right. I decided it's time to wear hats. It's official. I wore one today, and loved it. Have I mentioned ever how much I love hats? I also love scarves, mittens, and boots. I just love warm. 

In case you were wondering, three of my favorite spices are Nutmeg, Ginger, and Cloves. I think those would make nice names for puppies. I'll have to remember that. 

I've documented a few recent events through photography lately- so let this be a warning that photo posts will most likely be on their way. Carly has does me well, and I look forward to learning more about her.

Pretty excited to see my parents in a few days. I've missed them, even if they are kind of loud :) The house just isn't the same without Mom clanging around in the kitchen and Dad rushing in the front door with some sort of news. Gee, I love them. I'm sure they've had an amazing trip full of adventure, romance, and beauty. They always do. I love it. 

Here are some shots from a night visit downtown with my besties.

this man was great. bummer it's blurry!

squash anyone?

faves.

this is a neat place.

locally grown!

great music, horrible photo! 

beautiful.

that's what I always say...

besties with… :)

love them.

goodnight.







3 comments:

  1. What? No comments? I like this post. It's sweet. You should keep making sweet posts. And, I think that Ginger, Nutmeg, and Cloves are sweet names for puppies. (And for Woodland elves--childhood memories). Until you post again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter. For the comment and the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And...I used sweet three times. I'm pretty sure I only meant to use it twice. Oops. :) Anyway...sure. Anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete