Friday, June 11, 2010

blue, a little.

Faces all around,
room full of sound. 
            But I feel a little lonely.
Busy bodies everywhere,
Do any of them really care?
            I still feel a little lonely.
'Great job', 'good work.'
Words, words, words.
            I still feel a little lonely.
Hundreds of eyes,
a loud applause.
           But I still feel a little lonely.
Eyes meet, hands touch- 
the last dance is danced.
           I'm not so lonely anymore.
Glances come, we don't care-
our world is complete again.
           I'm home, and lonely is gone.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a piece I did for a creative challenge given by a Vicki of 'Simply Hue'
Not completely in love with it. Did it pretty fast and didn't put much into it. It's kind of messy and thrown together. But I still like it and shall claim it as my work :)


















Would love to hear thoughts on either piece!
 
Question of the post: (caution: it's a tough one…)

Favorite disney pixar film? 
I don't think I could even answer this one… *sigh*

-J

5 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is "UP" ... because it's too great.... but still tough... ummm.. beautiful poem... it sounds like your feeling the same way i'm feeling... but i can't find yoooooooou...
    i completely love that piece.. and your creativity... i think i will draw today

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting writing, conjures up memories of weddings and graduations.
    My favorite pixar is Up, because of the character development and message. The Incredibles is a close second...because I'm a sucker for superhero movies and that one is pretty much the cleanest in the genre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wrote that super late the other night kind of sporadically. Has a few meanings for me.

    UP is amazing. and the incredibles is amazing… so is monsters inc. and toy story is great… ahhh they are all wonderful. but i definitely will put 'a bug's life' at the bottom of the list. agree?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was one of my very favorites!
    : )

    ReplyDelete