Monday, November 14, 2011

Annnd…. there goes a month...

Dear readers… anyone there? I cannot blame you for not coming around anymore… I'm sorry for abandoning my little corner of cyberspace for so long. Life is flying by and I miss having the time to spend on personal creative endeavors. And lately, I've so longed to write. Alas, I cannot seem to find much spare time to set apart for it, among the many other creative pursuits.

So, instead of writing a long post tonight, I will share with you a blog post that I read earlier this evening by Michael Gungor of the band, 'Gungor.' It's subject matter is so good and true and something I've often thought about. It's a bit lengthy, but definitely worth the read.

Michael's blog post: Zombies, Wine, and Christian Music

Let me know what you think.

Peace and Blessings,

J

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jami, thanks for finding my little corner of the blogosphere! Nice blog, I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still come around. Even if your posts are far and few between, don't stop writing. You write good stuff. It's worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete