Saturday, June 25, 2011

throw 'em out the winda.

As good as my intentions are for planning and executing thought out, pointed posts… often times they just aren't realistic. They aren't me. When I opened up my computer a few minutes ago, I was not planning on blogging, yet here I am!

I'm learning that's how life is a lot of times. I can have an idea in my head about how I think it should look, how I'd like it to play out, the things I want to do, people I want to see, places I want to go.

God usually has other plans. Way better ones. I want to strive to be so in love with him and so close to his spirit that his dreams become my dreams, his plans become my plans, his life becomes my life.
I say "I want to strive," because saying "I strive" would not be true. And truth is something that matters.

This is about the twentieth time I've written this post, but it's true. And I will keep saying it.

Life is for living, and I desperately want to do that, gracefully, humbly, righteously, courageously, lovingly, and as always, adventurously.

I bid you farewell for now.
I am off to go visit urban gardens in KC with my Mother. Fun times ahead!

And if you missed it before, don't forget to check out my new site: theblueroom :)

What is new with you?

<3
J

2 comments:

  1. live, live, live, LIVE! good for you, jami. since God has made us truly alive, it's ridiculous to live like we're still dead. but uncomfortably easy to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you.
    I like this.

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete