Tuesday, February 8, 2011

oh hey, nice sparkly helmet.

For me, the Superbowl consists of eating man food, choosing a team to cheer for (usually the underdog, but uniform appearance is not excluded in affecting my decision) with spontaneous passion, and enjoying the clever commercials. All with a wonderful mixture of friends and family. We never really know who's going to show up. What fun!
p.s. Woo hoo Green Bay!

Though there were a couple of other good ones, I remember these to be my top 3 favorite commercials.
If you missed them, here's your chance to see the good ones :)
Enjoy!
 



What were your favorites? 

Peace and Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jami! Thx for the comment, I would love to read your post on Jane Eyre! I looked through your archives but couldn't figure out which post you were referring to. Could you tell me which one it is?

    PS. I found the Border and Force commercials hiLARious! lol I would link you to other faves of mine but I haven't really seen other than these, and they were my faves too. :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Bud Light commercial when the dude "redid" their kitchen. Also the one with the old people who couldn't hear the car commercial. And of course the doritos one where he sprinkled chips on the ashes of the grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Yes! the old people and doritos… i forgot about those!! They were great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your Jane Eyre post. lol! I can tell you had just finished the book 'cause you were writing in that fashion. I find myself doing that too!! I read the Anne of Green Gables books and talked like Anne for a week. lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. "man food" me too! so glad our team won! ; )
    thanks for stopping by.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. those were my three favorites! That was a good day. good times...yeah.

    ReplyDelete